|Home||» Products||» Physics Laboratory Equipment||» Precision Autocollimetor|
Our domain expertise has enabled us to come up with outstanding Precision Autocollimator. It has objective focal length of 500 mm, 45mm objective clear aperture, eyepiece magnification of 10x and 20x telescope specification. Offered auto collimator is manufactured as per the set industry standards. Though, it can also be customized as per the needs and demands of our valued patrons. Offered auto collimator is known for its quality, excellent design, seamless finish and low maintenance. Esteemed customers can avail qualitative Precision Autocollimator from us at reasonable prices.
Technical Information Of Autocollimator (single axis or dual axes):
- (i) Single axis
- (ii) Dual axes
- Common Features of Precision Auto Collimator:
- Objective focal length : 500 mm
- Objective clear aperture : 45 mm
- Eyepiece magnification : 10X
- Telescope specification : 20X
- Range of measurements : ±20
- Working distance up to 5 meters. For full range of measurement : ±16
- Working distance up to 10 meters. For full range of measurement : ±8
- Number of division on micrometer : 60
- Least count of micrometer : 2''
- Precision of setting : 1''
- Accuracy over full range of measurement : 2''
- Reflecting Mirror with base
- Material: Optical glass BSC / BK-7
- Front surface coated mirror. Coating material: Al. with protective coat of Sio.
- Dia. 50 mm; Thickness: 10 mm; Clear aperture: 45 mm.
- Front surface optically flat; Surface flatness: l/4; other face: fine ground.
- Foot span of base: 110 mm; Width: 62 mm .
- Bottom and sides are optically ground.
- Mirror is mounted on the base at 90